Firearms PAL

Misfit

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody could give me some info on a firearm PAL. I passed the course in 2005 and recieved my PAL papers but for some reason or another I never mailed away the papers to get my PAL, I started filling them out and procrastinated I guess. My question is can I get new papers (the one's you mail away to recieve your actual PAL) or do I need to take the course over again. If I can get the forms to mail away without taking the course again, were do I get them?

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quick tip if you send it in use express post!! for some reason it seems to have priority over regular post.

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know what I renewed mine way ahead of time and it took 6 months for it to arrive ....they are extremely backed up

you best call the number in Mirimichi..tell em whats happeing and get with the program ....I take it that you don't own any firearms ???

kinda catch 22 ....I own several hunting rifles ..my FAC was in renewal stage ...took 6 fricken months ...I said to the lady ....technicaly I am in illegal possesion of firearms because my FAC is soo late and my old one expired .... she says as long as you don't transport them you are fine ...confused ...anyways all worked out but almost missed Spring Grizzly hunt on account of it ..good luck

Big twin

Reaction score
This is a good link!
After holding an FAC since 18 (22yrs ago) and hunting every season (was out of Canada for 3yrs workin) my FAC expires, go to renew etc and had to take a flippin gun course. Anyway, did it, passed it and fugged up the paperwork to send in. The local RC's don't have the doccuments. Thanks for the link!

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Misfit, my brother in law teaches the course out of the Phoenix Range. You can try Phoenix for more info or PM me and I will get him to call you.

W

woodies

You still have the course documents your fine! If you get a copy your fine also.be sure to photo copy in case you lose the original.i just did this and do not use old forms as they changed recently and are simple.relatively lol still free to go figure.

Top Bottom