Fernie Snow Conditions 2017 - 2018

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ferniesnow is out right now but I can tell you that Sparwood has incredible winds and the temps are dropping but it is snowing sideways.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Shane and I are headed that way tomorrow morning for the day...hopefully the roads are decent.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some years we have ridden Remembrance Day. Other years it has been later. It was good for a road ride after the last storm but.............imo that was something for the dealers to relish in.

They are forecasting 7 days in a row of snow beginning on Monday. Might be the start. Last year it was -28C on the 17th of December and riding got exciting on the 23rd. Always hard to say, one year to the next.

Why is everyone posting in last seasons thread? Lol

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you still unload at the tin shed on the corbin mine road to ride the pipeline or is there active logging going on in the area? We used to do that but its been a few years since ive been down that way. Thanks for any information.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Can you still unload at the tin shed on the corbin mine road to ride the pipeline or is there active logging going on in the area? We used to do that but its been a few years since ive been down that way. Thanks for any information.

The trail mentioned in the press release was from the Corbin town site. I would assume the Tin Shacks are a go but maybe some who was actually there could chime in with real life info.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It was a tough day yesterday. A "run out of talent stuck" near the end of the day and having to roll the beast over by myself...............but I gotter done!!

IMG_3232.jpg

Top Bottom