Fernie Snow Conditions 2017 - 2018

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice. Few of us heading out Thursday Friday so hopefully the skies stay blue!

KelvinR

Reaction score
Rode Fernie Saturday ,Sunday and Monday. The mornings were cold. But being blue bird for all three days the mid day temps were excellent. Most layered down to their base layers. Found fresh and fresh untouched on all three days. Epic powder! Our groups first trip to fernie...we will return!!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It was a tough day yesterday. A "run out of talent stuck" near the end of the day and having to roll the beast over by myself...............but I gotter done!!

View attachment 216098[We call it LOFT Doug, but I know better in your case!!

As long as I am learning, I am still on this side of the dirt. You joined this great forum in February of 2009, have 4 posts in the history books since then, and drop an acronym that I haven't got a clue about the meaning. You have to help me out here...............LOFT????

Classy

Reaction score
Has anyone left any snow for a guy that is coming out there a week behind the good dump of snow?

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone left any snow for a guy that is coming out there a week behind the good dump of snow?
You will have to look really really hard and we ride spots that see very little track. It needs a reload for sure and a big reload.

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is snow and it will be untracked. Like sc800 said, "look really really hard" and I will add to that, get off the beaten path and explore.
Doesn't look like much for a while. We're staying up at panorama for another couple weeks come up for a day doug and we can go explore.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Duck

Reaction score
Yes Doug Ive only been lurking in the background! I mentioned that to you at the Rolling Hills Cabin. You mentioned that that is what the forum is all about.

Top Bottom