February Conditions

ProRmk800

Reaction score
Who rents sleds,probes,shovels,beacons and backpacks in mcbride .?? Pm me if you have a number
thanks

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spindrift rents those kinds of things I believe, you won't find better people to deal with, Glen and his staff go above and beyond. (250)569-0070 is the number and they are on Facebook as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+8 at lower elevation. Trail to renshaw not groomed tonite but will give it a go tomorrow nite.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Rod Also has rentals, 15 skidoo , polaris pro. Bags, Shovels, probes, beacons. Rod W (250) 569-7236

Spindrift has Arctic Cats 14's and 13's I believe, they rent bags and beacons as well. Glen is not around there anymore.

Last edited:

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been in there rknight11, sorry if I gave some bad info. Thanks for the update.

Summitizer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been raining all day. Trail is a mess. Parking lot is is a mudhole at renshaw rained up top.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rained at least half the day at Bell today. Had a blast anyways. Found some nice holes that were untracked. Pouring rain tonight though, I imagine it will be extra sloppy up top tomorrow. The trail wasn't too bad. We were the last ones down today. There were some bare patches at bottom, and the road in is a big mudhole.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Was the snow kinda crappy this weekend ?? Heading there next weekend

Our guests had a good weekend. No complaints about the trail conditions considering the mild weather, and they were back in the anthills and towards Spirit lake. Tracked out around the cabin, but if you go further back you will find some decent sledding, but no deep powder. We need it to cool off a bit more - a nice dump of snow would help. Parking lots are messy.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the snow kinda crappy this weekend ?? Heading there next weekend

Heard renshaw was a mud pit. I rode Lucille yesterday and it was pretty bad. Butterfly was icy to get in and out of. The trees had ok snow. Trail was in awesome shape though.

Sent from my iPhone

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning, Renshaw groomed last night and in excellent shape! He took more supplies up to the cabin for Barry and crew. But it's pounded out around the cabin area so you're going to have to head out to find some untouched. Also weather doesn't look to be co-operating for fresh so just go out and put on some miles, head to Spirit or Pyramid or over to Alberta/BC you never know what you'll find!! And hey there's always that secret spot that may give up the goods!!

Last edited:

vasilino

Reaction score
Would anyone know what's the best riding Tue-Fri from Blue River to Renshaw?

Top Bottom