Farmer talk

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of the ground. I did'nt do a burn off on a couple quarters, never do that again. Weeds just in the second leaf which is what I need to spray. Hopefully do not have to go back in again for wild oats, should have a couple week residual.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of the ground. I did'nt do a burn off on a couple quarters, never do that again. Weeds just in the second leaf which is what I need to spray. Hopefully do not have to go back in again for wild oats, should have a couple week residual.

Dont feel bad, i did some burndown at night because of the wind, pretty dismal results with a liter/ac of Maverick.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever spray wheat in the one leaf stage? Got some serious volunteer mustard taking over and am worried about this rainy weather they are calling for is going to put me in a bind.:confused:

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told nothing for the one leaf stage, or I would of sprayed.

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well got a couple loose end fields wrapped up today as the rain clouds are approaching. at least its almost all uniform now.:confused:

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the video of what happens when welding with rubber on the rim.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiLeji8bLOk[/media]

a couple weeks after i saw that video one of the fert. guys at a neighboring town had a tire do that when he was welding a sprocket to axle as the old one wore out. didn't kill him luckily, but bent the frame of the service truck it was on and smashed the rim of the spare underneath. you could see the dust plume from over a mile away.

I know I got lucky more a than few times.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow blower

now this is a must have

Attachments

• BigCaseBlower.jpg
    BigCaseBlower.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 177

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might not get much of a stir. Even diehard case guys know that thing would be a huge piece of crap no matter the colour.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya' okay, but there is a point when it's overkill......

you been busy? Don't see you on here quite so much....:beer::beer::beer:

those shelves were made basically from left over wood and stuff picked up touring araound the new house builds (in garbage bins)
and yes been busy untill the rain slams us

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Re: snow blower

And in true form from a snowmobile brand bashing website..........I didn't think that you could get a Case/IH to start in cold weather. BAWhahahaha!!!:d:beer::beer:

I thought that these days the big quonsets were like "big city" showrooms.....all heated, insulated, beer fridges, with the equipment all spit and polished just waiting for work!

Just turn the key and go.....:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom