Exhasut Cans

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have MBRP on a 08 M8 and D&D big dog on a 09 M1000 and the MBRP is louder and has a higher pitch to it. The D&D on my 1000 has a lower throatery sound. I prefer the D&D.

Yea same, LOVE the deep a$$ throaty growl of the D&D fosho!

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All's i can say about the difference between the jaws can and the mbrp is i let a few guy try them last winter off of one of my rentals and they liked them better than there mbrp performance wise. There was a couple times were there was a couple guys in the same group all running the exact same sleds and set-ups and they all had mbrp cans and were dead even on the hills that night i let one of them try a jaws can on his sled, the next day he was outdoing his buddies so they actually swapped the cans around and whichever sled had the jaws instaed of the mbrp the jaws one did better.. The mbrp cans work great for flatland riding as that is were they do all there testing, but in the mtn's it's a different story from what i have seen and witnessed. My M1000 had an mbrp can on it when i bought it and i thought it was alright then i tried the jaws, would never go back to mbrp.
Thanks for the great feed back Glen! I think that's the only way to do it have it compared bewteen a couple sleds!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i have a d&d can and love the sound.....loud enough to enjoy, but not obnoxious, put it on before i rode it stock so cant tell you about performance. but i like the sound of mine more than the others i have ridden with

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
i have a d&d can and love the sound.....loud enough to enjoy, but not obnoxious, put it on before i rode it stock so cant tell you about performance. but i like the sound of mine more than the others i have ridden with

Too loud;scares cows....j/s

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Run the mbrp can on my 11 m8 and really like the crispness of it. Had a d&d big dog barker and didn't care for it, performance seemed to be the same but didn't like the black look or the sound as much. Sold to the old man for what i paid for it and bought a stainless mbrp. I noticed a little performance gain with an aftermarket can but I don't actually think its the little extra hp that accounts for it but the weight loss mostly

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Run the mbrp can on my 11 m8 and really like the crispness of it. Had a d&d big dog barker and didn't care for it, performance seemed to be the same but didn't like the black look or the sound as much. Sold to the old man for what i paid for it and bought a stainless mbrp. I noticed a little performance gain with an aftermarket can but I don't actually think its the little extra hp that accounts for it but the weight loss mostly
Seems like a toss up between the MBRP and Jaws...how do you like your M8? The one im picking up is exactly the same as yours.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like a toss up between the MBRP and Jaws...how do you like your M8? The one im picking up is exactly the same as yours.
I absolutely love it, pull and go since day one. Put about 700 miles on it last year and the thing feels better every time I ride it. It was my first cat and now im trying to figure out why I never had one sooner.

Top Bottom