Jaws Performance can?

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
Looking at ordering a can from jaws performance for my 2008 m8, and i wanted to know if anybody ran jaws and how the experience was.

i am not one of those guys who only wants it because its loud, but because my sled is very heavy and i want to shave weight where i can.

if i wanted loud i would go MBRP lol.

i heard that out of all the cans out there, jaws is one of the few that do not lose or gain HP. can anyone verify this?

how long to they last before i have to repack it?

is it compatible with other aftermarket single pipe kits like SLP?

thanks for any info given.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Run them on two of my rmks and i cant comment on real hp gains but it definitly dosnt lose hp. Mine are on the louder side but im happy with them. Great ppl to deal with. Order online and its here in a week at most. Canadian made too. Prices are good too.

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
good to know. gonna order from recreation supply. ordering a bunch of stuff, so i'm trying to keep shipping down.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of Gregg's (Jaws) products are top quality. Everything is tested before it leaves. Great people to deal with.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you checked kijiji? You should be able to get a use one for a third of the price of new. Just a heads up!

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one sled with jaws and it is a less harsh ,snappy sound at idle,and is a bit quieter than the mbrp on my other M8. I prefer jaws

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a jaws and love it bought it from a fello on here he shipped it to me and i love it nice and loud,

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a jaws can on my proclimb this year and I'm loving the sound and weight savings. Definitely a little on the loud side though.

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
Put a Jaws on my 16'. Love it like everyone else says, so much lighter and sounds amazing. Nice n snappy. This Jaws is way louder than the MBRP I had on my '13

Top Bottom