Anyone running a redline stainless can

mat04

Reaction score
Hi just bought a 21 Polaris 850 and was looking for a can for it. Came across redline cans and was wondering if anyone is running one and how they like it and if they have had any issues with throwing codes as I have heard a few brands seem to do that. I know they are supposed to make a nice turbo kit but honestly didn’t realize they do just cans as well, did a search and couldn’t find much reviews on guys running his can on a stock setup. The other cans I was looking at would be the slp comp can or a jaws if anyone is running those let me know how your liking them. I ran a hps on my 14 and liked the sound but they seem to be priced pretty ridiculous so probably not gonna go that route this time.

thanks in advance for any info or suggestions.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a spare redline can for my sidewinder, cant say what the can is like for the polaris but the fit and finish of the redline can is great. You would also be supporting local which is a bonus right now as I believe Dave from redline is out of Sylvan Lake.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi just bought a 21 Polaris 850 and was looking for a can for it. Came across redline cans and was wondering if anyone is running one and how they like it and if they have had any issues with throwing codes as I have heard a few brands seem to do that. I know they are supposed to make a nice turbo kit but honestly didn’t realize they do just cans as well, did a search and couldn’t find much reviews on guys running his can on a stock setup. The other cans I was looking at would be the slp comp can or a jaws if anyone is running those let me know how your liking them. I ran a hps on my 14 and liked the sound but they seem to be priced pretty ridiculous so probably not gonna go that route this time.

thanks in advance for any info or suggestions.
Run one in my 850 doo.
No RPM loss, maybe a little gain. No codes.
Hot food.
Nice sound, no bleeding ears.
Way better quality that slp or jaws.
Can't go wrong IMO.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
862f438e5c3497294e5abd0f5246678f.jpg
908f07d08cb5e971ea997c68cf15f619.jpg

mat04

Reaction score
Any issues with under hood temps? Or melting plastic? Was doing some reading and it was more based on sports cars but principle would be the same. Sounds like the stainless gives off way more heat the a ceramic coated can.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any issues with under hood temps? Or melting plastic? Was doing some reading and it was more based on sports cars but principle would be the same. Sounds like the stainless gives off way more heat the a ceramic coated can.
Nope, I just add heat tape to the Recoil cause they have know issues even with the factory pipe.

I have run lots of stainless cans over the years, never had a problem. Very little back pressure on a sled can.

Top Bottom