Enoch sand dunes?

Reddragon816

Reaction score
where are Enoch sand dunes? what kind of riding can i expect? are they anything like Brule? Hills? open? how do i get there ect? any help would be awesome, i'm always looking for new places to ride!

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
south on 215street off the white mud , think its fenced , not legal to ride there , its native land

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the cops dont get ya ,The Indians will!
Hope you can ride!
catmando!

Reddragon816

Reaction score
no thanks i'll stay on the whitemans land. and besides i think i know that area and i can't see it being all that great!! BRULE it is!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride Enoch once in a while, its close to home and my friends acreage is across the road, but yeah, if i'm lucky we get a ride that doesnt involve getting "shooed" out. its very small, not a lot of riding there and yes, all sand. I have been chased out with indians with guns this season because they hunt in there... sometimes you get the nice ones and sometimes you dont.. I have also been chased out by cops.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't think it's a great place. Our acreage is right there too and we got shooed off just walking the dogs down the road. :nono:

MuddZilla

Reaction score
i went there last weekend with a friend, there is an entrance to can get in with a truck, take the trails down to the dunes, pretty fun, had no troubles with cops or tomahawks ;)
my suggestion... dont stay long! :nono: ;)

Top Bottom