Elkford's "Premiun" off road fuel.

jdaniel

Reaction score
Question to elkford snowmobilers, how is the premium off road fuel at racetrac gas? any problems with it? Thanks.​

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Question to elkford snowmobilers, how is the premium off road fuel at racetrac gas? any problems with it? Thanks.​

Missed this one? Sorry. Haven't heard any negatives but if I have to buy gas in Elkford I use the FasGas Premium.

I used Fernie Cardlock for the last 2 years as it was in around the $1.00/l mark whereas Elkford was $1.27 more or less. Fernie Cardlock has put the dyed premium up to the price of regular gas @ $1.23/l.

I now buy my premium in Lethbridge or Pincher. Last time I filled up 10 jerry cans it was $1.049/l in Lethbridge. :xmas2004_15:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have used the Racetrac Premium Gas in Elkford for years and have never yet had a issue....both gas stations have good gas and good service to sledders.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about Race Trac gas but I do not recommend fuel at Fas Gas or Husky for sleds. Have seen enough engine failures from ethanol/methanol content from these 2 companies. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom