Elka Shock Dealer??????????

looneyrod27

Reaction score
Four seasons power sports in fort mcmurray is a dealer. They are custom order though. Elka is awesome to deal with. They will valve and spring your shocks for your weight and riding style. Give them a call 780-791-0060.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Dealer to get snowmobile shocks ASAP! Anybody know any in Western Canada?

PM sent.

Here's a shot of the stage 5 front!

image.jpg

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets put it this way.

The manufacturer cant afford to make shocks for every style of riding or weight of rider.

So they make a good shock that covers all styles and weights adjustable threw spring compression and size of spring.

Shocks built for your sled, your style of riding and your weight just have to be better.
They also give you the ability to adjust high and low compression damping as well as rebound damping and the adjustable spring compression.

Crutchfield shocks vs. elka stage 2 - YouTube

Here's a video comparison of two quads

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no experience with either to be honest. Thru talking to other people I made a decision to go with Elka.

Fox has there line that comes on Arctic cat and I think them to be just a name on a generic shock (not worth the money like Walker Evens on Polaris) however they do have some better shocks that may be a lot better but like I said I have had no experience with them.

Top Bottom