Elk Valley Snowmobile Club VS Fernie Snowmobile Association

chris79

Reaction score
I agree with Andy. I understand why they put the cabin there but wish they had not, but I'm over that . I think we all need to start doing some kind of special snow dance, and that means both clubs too lol. We have gone through this in the dryland farming industry. It gets so dry and it seems like you cant buy a rain storm, it comes eventually sometimes to late though. its the worst feeling. Thats how this winter has been all over BC. You get superstitious start growing a beard or shaving one, leave your windows down in the trucks only make left turns going into town, which can get interesting ect, which i have been doing to try to make it snow!!!! Well except the windows one, cause a cat would probably piss in my cab. I just want it to snow soon. Im concerned with one more large rain event fernie could be done. Plus my wife is getting tired of living with a grumpy SOB!!!! Lets do the snow dance boys, i need to try the T3 in a meter of dry pow!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

turbodup

Reaction score
By the way piston contracting we did hire a contractor and after that all the snow down low disappeared , no snow to get up trail so no one charging sorry I'm not God can't make it snow . Get some knowledge on what's going on before chirping have a good day

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
By the way piston contracting we did hire a contractor and after that all the snow down low disappeared , no snow to get up trail so no one charging sorry I'm not God can't make it snow . Get some knowledge on what's going on before chirping have a good day

Like stated before it is poor conditions when skill and know how shine through for a club. Any donky can maintain a trail in prefect conditions. Sounds to me like you are a tad upset about peopling calling out your skills as the executive of volunteer organization.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Who's chirping?? From the powerlines up, there is plenty of snow to groom.

Nobody expects you to make it snow. Since it's your claimed trail though, the least I'd expect is some indication of the conditions of your trail.

FWIW, are you a member of this new club?? How do we become members?? It sounds like you guys could use all the help you could find.

Jvl

Reaction score
Who's chirping?? From the powerlines up, there is plenty of snow to groom.

Nobody expects you to make it snow. Since it's your claimed trail though, the least I'd expect is some indication of the conditions of your trail.

FWIW, are you a member of this new club?? How do we become members?? It sounds like you guys could use all the help you could find.

What jumping ship? Funny

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What jumping ship? Funny
.... no.

You guys honestly can't be for real. This has to be a bad joke.

Doug, are these just pretend accounts you've made up to provide entertainment and something to talk about since we can't really talk about conditions?? I can't believe i fell for it.

You got me hook, line and sinker

Jvl

Reaction score
.... no.

You guys honestly can't be for real. This has to be a bad joke.

Doug, are these just pretend accounts you've made up to provide entertainment and something to talk about since we can't really talk about conditions?? I can't believe i fell for it.

You got me hook, line and sinker

elkfordsnow says no.

Mr.Fernie

Reaction score
The EVSC has been dissolved. All but 4 of their members have joined the FSA. There has been a tremendous amount of in fighting within the club and the government has dissolved it. Just an FYI for all of you. The FSA will be business as usual. Please use Morrisey creek as coal creek is still being logged.

Mr.Fernie

Jvl

Reaction score
The EVSC has been dissolved. All but 4 of their members have joined the FSA. There has been a tremendous amount of in fighting within the club and the government has dissolved it. Just an FYI for all of you. The FSA will be business as usual. Please use Morrisey creek as coal creek is still being logged.

Mr.Fernie
I was wondering do you know if morrisey will be donation only for trail usage like the evsc agreement was?

Mr.Fernie

Reaction score
Im not sure on the FSA plan for collecting donations or trail passes. However it is really hard to keep up on a trail network with a really expensive machine to groom under a donation only. Unless EVERYONE is in the xmas spirit of giving and donates the amount of a trail pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Xmas everyone

Mr.Fernie

Top Bottom