Eagle valley / sicamous updates 2017/18

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the conditions like for the area? heading down tomorrow & first time to the area.
Well seeing as I don't work at mpm and get day by day snow conditions, I'll find out tomorrow for ya

Bet it's deeeeeeep tho

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was in Eagles on Saturday and condition's were very good. My original plan was to ride closer to Turtle from Eagles as not many venture that far but at the last minute the wife decided to tag along so we didn't venture too far back.
Either way we found lots of deep stuff to play in and plenty of untouched climbs.

Unless we get a dump, a lot of area's right now are badly tracked up. Boulder, Owls Head i wouldn't waste my time. Blue lake is getting sad.
Maybe Key stone, Wap lake, Griffin and Area 51 would be much better option's. IMO

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Raining in the Valley at 300 meters. Go to elevation and you will find what you are looking for. Go to Eagle Pass and head to monster, turtle etc. and you will find what your looking for.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Raining in the Valley at 300 meters. Go to elevation and you will find what you are looking for. Go to Eagle Pass and head to monster, turtle etc. and you will find what your looking for.

Yes Eagles or Turtle Mtn would be very good options and my choices also.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Bill,Warren and Jess for letting me tag along. There was about 40cm of fresh and a trail smooth as a highway. Could always use more snow.

Hughman

Reaction score
Anyone been at Blue Lakes lately ? Tossed the same question out under the Revy conditions for boulder too. What’s the snow like here is it tracked out & a waste of time? I am with a group of 4 & we’er wondering where we should ride.
Thanks to anyone who responds.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy from AB had never been up from town, so we went on a tour! Not a big enough crew to get out of hand so took few risks. Found some over the hood pow in places, trail(s) were deadly. A little scorpion action.... Parking at 2km Owls or you ride rocks like me! Great day
LOL did you steal Jeffafa's new jacket!

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous of the guys/gals who will be out riding this weekend. We staged from 1km at Eagles last weekend, and with the little bit of fresh snow this past week, I bet this weekend will be the same.

Pretty great for April 6th. 2 years ago we staged from 9km on March 16th. I've never rode in June before... will this be the year?? Hmmm.....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous of the guys/gals who will be out riding this weekend. We staged from 1km at Eagles last weekend, and with the little bit of fresh snow this past week, I bet this weekend will be the same.

Pretty great for April 6th. 2 years ago we staged from 9km on March 16th. I've never rode in June before... will this be the year?? Hmmm.....
Was up last Sunday and it nuked all day and it's been raining all week. Working in Revy this morning and it was nuking at the 'kwa. It's my boys first bday this weekend or I'd be up there again.

stocksucks!!

Reaction score
2 guys here in sicamous looking to meet up with some ppl to ride with tomorrow. Any trained and mountain experienced.
call brads cell 250-794-7890.

Top Bottom