Dunes ride this winter

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey J what do you think of sneaking down to the states for a ride this winter? It looks like i might be getting my motor soon. Im not going to get too excited until it shows but it is supposed to be done. How is your build coming along, is it done yet? I still want to go for a ride in the big sand dunes when my motor comes back so if anybody wants to go south this winter/spring, speak up

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys this builder keeps giving me the run around. But I have to stay half nice and watch what I say to him, cause he has my motor and money and he lives in southern Cali. It should be shipped next week . If he dont get his sh1t together soon i am going to pay him a visit. Anyway, how is yours J?

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta go pretty far south to hit big dunes this time of year. Glamis or pismo beach st Anthony is closed until jut before may long week end

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My motor came in yesterday just over a year ago I sent it away. Im very happy its finnaly here.

Little

Reaction score
Was at Glamis 2 wk. ago. There were more cops there than civies. By people's reactions cops came with more than 1 ticket book. I helped a fellow take the rear seat off a sxs. He got a $405 ticket for it not being factory installed. If you're going to Glamis get your sh!t together. Can't imagine what it's like there today.

amcf18

Reaction score
I live in Arizona all winter, just got back. Ride Glamis all the time. Be glad to show you around sometime...Sorry I missed this till now.

Top Bottom