Dr Tam

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no mm = R-2481745-1426494100-5980.jpeg.jpg but doesn't really mater. I just want to get along with yall if that's possible. I'll try to tone it back a bit on the insensitivity.....

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is not that everyone has to be great looking...but if people can't even tell your gender, clean yourself the **** up, and stop the BS.

For the overly sensitive people, maybe just block users you don't like.

Now back on topic...that thing that calls itself Tam, is one scary looking creature regardless of whatever sex it is!!!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they’ve pulled the lamo government wash your hands adds she was in, haven’t seen them for a week or so.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m starting to wonder if Denna Hinshaw is much better given the mess at old folks homes and packing plants in Alberta.

Farmin Fool

Reaction score
I’m starting to wonder if Denna Hinshaw is much better given the mess at old folks homes and packing plants in Alberta.
I’m going to get flamed for this but look at who works at the packing plants and who also works as cleaning staff at some of the old folks home. They aren’t originally from here. Their home countries aren’t known for being as clean and sanitary as the conditions they are working in need to be. They also have big families living in small houses here and were any of them travelling just before this began? That is my opinion why Coronavirus has taken off in those areas.

Top Bottom