Dr Tam

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I apologize for discriminating against grade fivers - academic bigot - lol.

Most grade 5'ers are more grow'd up than some adults on this site. Today's children learn compassion and acceptance at an early age and are not intolerant to those who are different than themselves.

and, yah I ride. maybe not with your group. but why does that matter. how many threads are about riding on this site lately?

how about this. who the fuk are you? I ve been on here for years and never seen yah. now you comment on my post's all the time. piss off alter boy.... no participation medal for you

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and they can try to brain wash kids all they want, but theyll still be able to tell the difference between tam and an instagram model when they grow up, I promise you that....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or just get some hoop rings in your ears, don't shower and go out in sweat pants to your job interview.

what ever works for ya....

punks-at-phuk-reading-brixton-academy-london-britain-1996-shutterstock-editorial-262472b.jpg

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is a bit trollie but I do laugh seeing resident snowflakes get worked up because some one gets roughed up a bit... my favorite part of Trump coining nick names... Crooked Hillary, sleepy Joe... etc.

Top Bottom