Dr Tam

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m going to get flamed for this but look at who works at the packing plants and who also works as cleaning staff at some of the old folks home. They aren’t originally from here. Their home countries aren’t known for being as clean and sanitary as the conditions they are working in need to be. They also have big families living in small houses here and were any of them travelling just before this began? That is my opinion why Coronavirus has taken off in those areas.

I go into work (well, I used to) at 6am....the cleaning staff were always there still. I watched the Indian lady wipe the urinal tops and sides, over to the sink area, then out to the office area.....using the same cloth. Even before this Covid Bullchit came around, I was wiping and cleaning my own office surfaces on a regular basis....

Oh and for those that stay in hotels, there are multiple spy videos out there of maids doing the same thing...wiping down the chitter, out to the TV, nightstand, phone, and coffee pot, all with the same cloth.

Last edited:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go into work (well, I used to) at 6am....the cleaning staff were always there still. I watched the Indian lady wipe the urinal tops and sides, over to the sink area, then out to the office area.....using the same cloth. Even before this Covid Bullchit came around, I was wiping and cleaning my own office surfaces on a regular basis....

Oh and for those that stay in hotels, there are multiple spy videos out there of maids doing the same thing...wiping down the chitter, out to the TV, nightstand, phone, and coffee pot, all with the same cloth.

My wife is a self employed residential cleaner and she has separate gear for the toilet area...pretty simple thing to do. Have to wonder why everyone doesn't do it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nasty

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m going to get flamed for this but look at who works at the packing plants and who also works as cleaning staff at some of the old folks home. They aren’t originally from here. Their home countries aren’t known for being as clean and sanitary as the conditions they are working in need to be. They also have big families living in small houses here and were any of them travelling just before this began? That is my opinion why Coronavirus has taken off in those areas.

I agree and our medical officials and politicians setting covid policies should know this crap. Straight off the boat from Jakarta or Mogadishu men sponsored by Cargill to work for astonishing high wages with carrot to get residency or citizenship and women get jobs as care givers in say... old folks homes, perfect storm. All while Cargill / Jbs make millions, Farmers are getting hosed at the farm gate, consumers getting hosed with high prices at meat isle. Law suits coming I’m sure.

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree and our medical officials and politicians setting covid policies should know this crap. Straight off the boat from Jakarta or Mogadishu men sponsored by Cargill to work for astonishing low wages with carrot to get residency or citizenship and women get jobs as care givers in say... old folks homes, perfect storm. All while Cargill / Jbs make millions, Farmers are getting hosed at the farm gate, consumers getting hosed with high prices at meat isle. Law suits coming I’m sure.
Cargill is a Union shop. Pretty sure they all get payed the same based on what job they are doing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom