Down Hill Laps

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was more talking to skid. I know you like revy, but you seem to like to dis it too sometimes even though it's the best riding in the world.... imo

Me dis Revy? Umm got me confused with someone else.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i must have misinterpreted your comment.

Maybe so. I love Revy. I will support that club even if I don’t ride there but I also love the areas in the Kootenays we ride equally for different reasons.

No matter what though Revy and all it’s other zones to me will always be the best.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe so. I love Revy. I will support that club even if I don’t ride there but I also love the areas in the Kootenays we ride equally for different reasons.

No matter what though Revy and all it’s other zones to me will always be the best.

yes lots of good riding in BC. just you told a guy from Smithers which is in northern BC not to bother with Revy and hit the koots. I think that is really bad advice, but I like the koots too.

for a snowmobiler that has never hit revy, it's a no brainer.

yes if you ride Boulder at Christmas it will be busy. but if you know where to go you won't see anyone.

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pemberton Ice cap is a lot of downhill turns, not a tree to be seen, so unless you are hitting cornices, or just out for the views you need to do something besides go straight up and down. Best sled days have been 2-3 ft of new and blue bird way up high, getting face shots on the sled.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's another question for today I'll keep it in this thread.

if all you do is ride to the blue lake cabin and drink beer and hit that Lil hill out front are you really a mountain rider?

Abso fawkin lutely. He!! somedays now I'm totally ok with that kinda day to be honest.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pemberton Ice cap is a lot of downhill turns, not a tree to be seen, so unless you are hitting cornices, or just out for the views you need to do something besides go straight up and down. Best sled days have been 2-3 ft of new and blue bird way up high, getting face shots on the sled.

Ive never rode the Pemberton Ice cap before. I need to do that some time :beer:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes lots of good riding in BC. just you told a guy from Smithers which is in northern BC not to bother with Revy and hit the koots. I think that is really bad advice, but I like the koots too.

for a snowmobiler that has never hit revy, it's a no brainer.

yes if you ride Boulder at Christmas it will be busy. but if you know where to go you won't see anyone.

I have mistaken him for someone who I thought lived near or in Nelson my mistake.

Honestly it’s a light hearted comment but clearly you have taken some sort of offence to it. When someone (in this case it wasnt who I thought it was) has great riding at their back door they often do not need to travel far to enjoy it.

But anyway this appears is a waste of time as you have taken exception with my comments. Cheers.

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have mistaken him for someone who I thought lived near or in Nelson my mistake.

Honestly it’s a light hearted comment but clearly you have taken some sort of offence to it. When someone (in this case it wasnt who I thought it was) has great riding at their back door they often do not need to travel far to enjoy it.

But anyway this appears is a waste of time as you have taken exception with my comments. Cheers.

Man you're a pissy little thing!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no offense taken and I wasn't trying to offended you either. just trying to have a conversation here.....

cheers

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Man you're a pissy little thing!

How is it being pissy to admit I made a mistake and to not want to continue to explain myself?

But coming from you I don’t expect much so pfo.

you don't need to explain yourself. I just wanted skid to know Revy is awesome and worth the trip!

:beer:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you don't need to explain yourself. I just wanted skid to know Revy is awesome and worth the trip!

:beer:

Let’s get to your thread back on track!

I would rather have a long down hill decent today than work!

Joss and even griffin has some nice nice long runs.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let’s get to your thread back on track!

I wound rather have a long down hill decent today than work!

Joss and even griffin has some nice nice long runs.

definitely would rather be riding today! :beer:

smc

Reaction score
You can sleep easy tonight knowing we like doing downies in Golden too. We don’t have as many ideal spots as Revelstoke but we make do.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can sleep easy tonight knowing we like doing downies in Golden too. We don’t have as many ideal spots as Revelstoke but we make do.

Chatter Creek has some good ones.

Top Bottom