Don't people stand by their word anymore?

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Wifes been saving for a bulldog
For 6 months. Se had her eye on one on Kijiji which was 2500. After a few weeks te add got updated to 2000 for the remaining 3 puppies. My wife emailed offered 1800 for a perticular one. Offer accepted. Email Money transfer sent for deposit of 500. Upon waiting for meet up instructions the lady tells my wife she changed her
Mind about the deal and sent her the 500 dollars back. Total deviatation to my wife who is now in tears b. Two days later the add is updated with only one puppy left. Now that just freAken Pisses me off.

THAT RIGHT THERE IS JUST FUGGING WRONG !!!!! You're probrably better off in the long run because it sounds like the seller is a complete douche bag and who knows the quality of dogs she's sellin....obviously she isn't a compasionate person....she's in it for the money....give yer wife a hug and take her out for supper and find a reputable breeder to buy from! ARSE HOLE anyway....what a peice of work!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U-turn....your not the only one that has got burnt from a member....thats why it would be nice to have a rating system....if its good you give them a good rating...if bad ....so be it! Write that person an email or PM him and let him know that he is about to get his S&M name posted for all to see if he doesn't anty up...then post it....you'd have a lot of people backin you on that one I suspect...there is a lot of great people on here and I've dealt with and made deals with alot and no one wants to get shafted like that....wouldn't hesitate....douch bags names like that need to be shared to stop the cycle...

Last edited:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been waiting 4 months for the parts promised when I bought my sled from Snow and Mud member in St. Paul. He must have mailed them 5 times by now.:rant:

You can see from my sig line how I feel about the sled. Won't EVER buy a sled in the off season again. Second S&Mer to screw me over this year.:nono:

Post both names, bad enough you got screwed, :nono: but save the next guy ! And as for the post being removed, I think most would want to know the names so they don't deal with them !

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like nothing more than to publish his name, but then it would be likely that a Moderator would have to pull my post or close the thread. It sucks when the guy who screws you over gets treated better??:eek:

Anyone from St. Paul want to go knock on his door?:d

As long as your being fair on what happened there is nothing wrong with posting what happened and who it was.

The other thread getting removed was pretty stupid I will say. I don't care WHO the member is, if they rip someone off it's fair game to let everyone else know.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is "read my sig line". I made a deal with a member, Maxwell, a little 340 yammie for one of my boys. He spit out a price, I thought it was fair, I gave him the money after hearing it run. done deal....

I live just outside of Calgary, but chose to drive to Edmonton for a $500.00 sled, because of the integrity I learnt Maxwell had, and the family feeling I feel the site has.

Believe you me, If I had gotten ripped off, my sig line wouldn't read "Thank-you Maxwell". But maybe that's just me...

Sorry for throwin' your name around Maxwell....just making a point

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed.... if we can print the praises of someone why can't we also print the "screwed around" by someone.... jmo..

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
XSyouride posted a name for a set of wheels that were never paid for, did he get his money?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now the guy I bought the sled from is cursing at me in PM's because I haven't recieved the parts that were listed on the sled in the ad, and he has told me he would ship to me several times.:eek:

Why wouldn't I keep asking for them, they were supposed to be included in the deal.

And somehow it's my fault the sled doesn't run right the FIRST time I ride it.:nono:

This gets better all the time.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many times have you had someone call and say i will be there at 3:00 and they don't show or phone? Plan your day around some dicknibbler and they don't show up. I have had it happen lots . Being a man of your word is only good when dealing with the same type of person.

when im selling anything when the guy phones originally tell him give me a heads -up when they are coming and call when on their way never had an issue of being stiffed

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a good experience with Kijiji, so why not share it.
Bought an 08 Summit from a dude in Calgary in march of 09. He was willing to take extra photos and the like with no issue. It looked good and I was interested. Called him to let him know, emailed over 500clams and swung up for a visit on the weekend. He had drawn up a reciept that he had sent over. I headed out on the weekend, handed him the rest of the cash and loaded it up. It was a gamble, and I lucked out it seems. We had agreed that he would pay me back half of the deposit if the machine was not as advertised. He didn't lie in advertising, and I drove back with a fancy new machine.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Word doesn't really hold much weight.

I spoke with revx on here about buying his sled but it took me a week to gather the funds. A couple days before I head off to Red Deer he re-posted the AD sled for sale. I offered to fax him a copy of the money draft if he promised to keep it on hold for me. He agreed, I drove 6 hours their with money draft and bill of sale in hand that weekend. Came back same day very pumped about my new toy.

Top Bottom