Do you HATE what scratchers do to your rails???

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If so, Have I got the thing for you!!! I bring to the world, Rail Savers. A Billet, 6061 Aluminum standoff for your scratchers to sit on instead of over your rails and marking up the beautiful factory coatings. Also a benefit if you have installed stronger scratchers and you now need 2 hands to hook them over the rails. These hold them a bit lower, and more outboard, than hooking them over the rails. Your scratcher tension will last much longer as its under a lot less stress when in the up position.

Introductory Pricing of $45 a set, +S&H Made in BC.

PM here, or email dkpesonen@gmail.com

Attachments

• Savers 1.jpg
    Savers 1.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 449
  • Savers 2.jpg
    Savers 2.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If so, Have I got the thing for you!!! I bring to the world, Rail Savers. A Billet, 6061 Aluminum standoff for your scratchers to sit on instead of over your rails and marking up the beautiful factory coatings. Also a benefit if you have installed stronger scratchers and you now need 2 hands to hook them over the rails. These hold them a bit lower, and more outboard, than hooking them over the rails. Your scratcher tension will last much longer as its under a lot less stress when in the up position.

Introductory Pricing of $45 a set, +S&H Made in BC.

Gas line is cheap.

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread Bandit but Doo's don't have that problem. As a bonus, you can reverse with them in the down position.

Well Doug, not to Derail your non derail/ I ALSO know many Doo people who have broke the chinsy plastic holder. Mine won't break by your boot tip... And thats a guarantee!!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The holders for doo’s break this might be the answer for all types.

That is true and like all too accessories if you break a component you have to buy the whole thing ratherr than a component. These are nicer than the bolt I have used

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s barely hooked on,those would come off all day long for me.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What someone needs to invent is a darn button you can press to erect the fawkn things hahaha

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s barely hooked on,those would come off all day long for me.

I assure you there is plenty of spring pressure and they are hooked on well. Also note, they are not sprung inward near like they are when putting over the rails. There is far less outward spring force. Also your scratcher bar does not get bent over time like it does when hooked over the rail

Top Bottom