December Snow Conditions

slowride420

Reaction score
Renshaw was good but Belle was epic this weekend, found lots of untracked!!! ~120cm in most places, still lots of voids where you would sink past your waist, awesome trails in to all three areas, keep up the good work guys!!:d

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 417
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 413

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be there for Friday, looking forward to the Renshaw again this year

Last edited:

abisio

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been looking at the weather network. And its saying rain all week. Plsssssss tell me its snow up in the hills. Hoping not to be rained out. fingers crossed. Lol. Keep us updated pls fellas.... Thanks in advance

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I think the weather network is on glue. In the deep freeze this morning, April weather a hour later so they say

Ill be be taking part in the festivities this weekend as well

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been looking at the weather network. And its saying rain all week. Plsssssss tell me its snow up in the hills. Hoping not to be rained out. fingers crossed. Lol. Keep us updated pls fellas.... Thanks in advance

I saw this also.. This is obviously a mistake. It's cool and snowy in PG, Baskerville, and Vale.

Heading up to Mcbride for the weekend, looking forward to some fun. Staying at Barrys, so can meet after breakfast. Im also with bounce from the site and his son, Curtis, Ric, we can meet up.

Will post conditions and pics daily from where we ride.

Hey Ron, We are heading up there this weekend also. Maybe we will see you guys out there.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hotrod was back up the Renshaw yesterday and there has been approximately 12inches of new on the hills. Buddies were up Belle and in the Burn there was close to 15-16" of fresh but a sled pooched as soon as they got there so rode for 15min. then pulled it down.

Top Bottom