December Conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
up Renshaw yesterday and no new snow up top at all. went back a bit and found some decent snow but a ton of landmines everywhere. if the sun is out you can see them just fine and miss, but as soon as you lose light time to get out. snow is setting up very well and the base is coming along. need about a foot or so to make it good.
did the measurements for the addition onto the cabin and now to get the concept drawings done and submitted.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with one of the drivers, he said the roads a compact snow from prince G to McBride. Dont trust the corners they are slick

SnowDog

Reaction score
Rode Renshaw on Sat. & Sun. and it was a crap shot not hitting rocks, but if you were carefull you could have some fun, but as mentioned by everyone else that was there this past weekend, need a lot more snow....it will come, keep the faith.

Rode Bell yesterday, trail up was a lot better with more snow than Renshaw, and coming down who did we meet...THE GROOMER :), had a nice smooth ride down !!

We als had the good fortune of staying at the newest Bed & Breakfest in McBride...AT HOME B&B :) What a nice place to stay guys, it is brand new and located on the road to the Renshaw, I believe the addy is 400 Mountainview Rd. They built an addition to there house which is the B&B, has 4 bedrooms, two full baths, fully equipped kitchen ,washer and dryer, and living area with big TV, drying room in basement and a HOT TUB of the the back deck. Excellent breakfest and lunch for the hill supplied and they will even cook you supper if you wish, the food is so good we all gained many pounds!! Check it out guys you will not be disappointed!!:d

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw on Sat. & Sun. and it was a crap shot not hitting rocks, but if you were carefull you could have some fun, but as mentioned by everyone else that was there this past weekend, need a lot more snow....it will come, keep the faith.

Rode Bell yesterday, trail up was a lot better with more snow than Renshaw, and coming down who did we meet...THE GROOMER :), had a nice smooth ride down !!

We als had the good fortune of staying at the newest Bed & Breakfest in McBride...AT HOME B&B :) What a nice place to stay guys, it is brand new and located on the road to the Renshaw, I believe the addy is 400 Mountainview Rd. They built an addition to there house which is the B&B, has 4 bedrooms, two full baths, fully equipped kitchen ,washer and dryer, and living area with big TV, drying room in basement and a HOT TUB of the the back deck. Excellent breakfest and lunch for the hill supplied and they will even cook you supper if you wish, the food is so good we all gained many pounds!! Check it out guys you will not be disappointed!!:d

What kind of funds does it take to stay there

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glen??? bb?? whats the snow situation as of now??? My crew leaves tomorow night and i just heard that you guys need way more snow from a guy that was there last weekend whats up ?? still a lot of good safe riding to be had??

SnowDog

Reaction score
I paid $80.00/night which includes all taxes, a huge breky and a bag lunch for the hill, which you prepare yourself, she lays the lunch food out and you prepare what ever you want including deserts. If you want she will prepare supper for an additional $15.00, it is worth it, we could not even come close to eating all the food Leona prepared for us!!:p

I had my own room with a queen bed for the 80.00/night and so did my brother in law.
Two other rooms have a queen bed and a single bed, so if you have two guys in a room it is, 70.00/ night ea. but i snore like a bear so i had my own room!!

Call Leona at 250-569-2366 or 7088 to confirm pricing etc.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Yes, we are still in need of more snow. McBride and Valemount are a good month behind where we were last year. Same goes even for Revy. Waiting for the snowstorm that's supposed to happen in the next few days, and will let you know as soon as it happens. If you know where you are going and use your head, you will not experience any carnage. The guys coming here are still having lots of fun as evidenced by the pictures posted, but you gotta watch out still.

glen??? bb?? whats the snow situation as of now??? My crew leaves tomorow night and i just heard that you guys need way more snow from a guy that was there last weekend whats up ?? still a lot of good safe riding to be had??

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
is SR going to post the finiding from the pit digs?? or has this already been asked

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep doin the snow dances hard guys and gals. Cause it has started snowin intown and has been snowin up top by looks of it for well over an hour now...

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll make up for it by doing the snow dance all weekend while everyone else is sledding and I'm stuck at work:party2::i_need_snow::sorry:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up belle yesterday to hook up the propane clean and do some repairs and it snowed hard the whole time, still need more snow. thanks to Rod and Perry for the help.
off to Lucille this am to do the same.
both hills are now groomed and the trail up belle was as smooth as a table top.

Last edited:

429dhm

Reaction score
I rode Bell today, the groomed trailed was in awesome shape, as for the mountain it was pretty tracked out with not a lot of fresh snow. Still a few open creeks and landmines.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry was up lucielle today with bro-in-law breakin in a couple of our new sleds today and said the trail was great.

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Thanks a lot guys for the reaponse to our new At Home B&B, very glad it was an enjoyable stay looking forward to having you all come again. Leona
:)

Top Bottom