Current Revy area conditions.

elkslayr2

Reaction score
Would like to make one final ride in the Revy area. What r the current conditions like in the Bolder , Frisby and Tur... areas like. Would b coming up in 2 weekends. Anyone know what the depth at the cabins r?

Last edited:

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over 2 feet of dry fresh powder and sun at boulder today !!!!

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He isn't lying it was deep on Saturday. Didn't have sun all day but it did break through a for a while. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365991373.533112.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365991394.127830.jpg

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parking was at the 3km y in the trail. If you get up there early there is room for trailers but it filled up quickly last weekend.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up their on the weekend pounded out on sunday but lots of snow in the trees but we did only go up to super bowl so i'm not to sure about farther back. Yes u can get trailers up I have a 28' so u should have no problems at all and we went up at 11 so u don't have to be the ealy bird but if u come out late like we were doing u will have no problem getting out.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up their on the weekend pounded out on sunday but lots of snow in the trees but we did only go up to super bowl so i'm not to sure about farther back. Yes u can get trailers up I have a 28' so u should have no problems at all and we went up at 11 so u don't have to be the ealy bird but if u come out late like we were doing u will have no problem getting out.

The Super Bowl is still part of the trail.
There was 3 feet of fresh snow on boulder on the weekend.
That's what's good about boulder... Most sledders think Super Bowl is the end of riding area!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Super Bowl is still part of the trail.
There was 3 feet of fresh snow on boulder on the weekend.
That's what's good about boulder... Most sledders think Super Bowl is the end of riding area!!

Shhhhhhhh.

Super bowl is the end :thumbup::thumbup:

sent from my HTC while working

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 feet of fresh pow !! if modman see this he will say yer full of chit lol but what does he know sitting at home looking at highway cams

Who cares... I'm heading out again Saturday ..... Looks like chance of more snow for next week!

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
owe we no superbowl isn't the end of boulder but when u have newbees with u and it's socked in on saturday u don't go back as far.

Top Bottom