crossfire 800 bog

ram_ltd

Reaction score
so i just got back from a small ride on my sled and it was having problem when you crack the throttle open then let go and get back on the throttle it bogs out and doesnt go any where, i have a digitron and when it bogs out my egt read out 1010 in one cylinder and the other is like 600, i replaced the spark plugs, i am wondering if its the coil packs or injector problems. any one have any thing else i should check

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the only time the temp drops to 600? sounds to me like a TPS sensor and a bad egt probe. My 2012 PC almost put me over the bars the other day doing the same thing your describing. Mine only did it once. I thought i hit the kill switch but i didn't.

ram_ltd

Reaction score
It happens all the time if you don't ease into the throttle it pretty much falls on its face

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you hammer the throttle will it stall? If so i would say its the tps sensor

ram_ltd

Reaction score
no it wont stall it bogs out and has not power and my exhaust temperature in one cylinder just drops

Crossfire8000

Reaction score
Hey I am having the exact same problem with 08 crossfire 8. It has been giving me a lot of stress trying to figure it out. Did you ever figure out what was causing your sled to do this

nany387

Reaction score
so i just got back from a small ride on my sled and it was having problem when you crack the throttle open then let go and get back on the throttle it bogs out and doesnt go any where, i have a digitron and when it bogs out my egt read out 1010 in one cylinder and the other is like 600, i replaced the spark plugs, i am wondering if its the coil packs or injector problems. any one have any thing else i should check
have a 2011 crossfire 800 H.O and exact same thing it almost puts me over the bars when I don't tromp on the throttle

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be loading up from oil, does it happen when you go from full throttle to idle then full throttle again?

Top Bottom