He was sure he could take it all.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 476

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure the man with the yellow stripe on his pantleg is impressed with the ingenuity of this fellow.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with it ?? :beer:

The weak point is the ball mount-u haul trailer point.

Some people's children.

sent from my HTC

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from the angle of the shadows, he's heading west.....was probably ok in Saskatchewan....lol

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened outside of whitecourt ab. Heading for grimshaw. He told the cop he was just going into whitecourt and going to unload it cause tranny was blown and have it fixed. The technicolor cowboy let him go and he drove the rest of the way to grimshaw. And yes he was a truck driver.

Last edited:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That blows my mind that he was allowed to drive away like that. Meanwhile my buddy and I have a cop pulling us over to check the overhang on his sled deck with a tape measure....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That blows my mind that he was allowed to drive away like that. Meanwhile my buddy and I have a cop pulling us over to check the overhang on his sled deck with a tape measure....

He didn't have tinted windows probly the reason he was allowed to carry on. Oh and he was a truck driver :)

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He didn't have tinted windows probly the reason he was allowed to carry on. Oh and he was a truck driver :)

No HID's and had flapps, restrain from not following these three extremely dangerous law breaking rules and the road is free for the taking, Could probably even stop in a few yards on the way and pilfer other peoples items. Oh forgot, the wheels skid on the carhauler and camper so obviously safe to continue:confused:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened outside of whitecourt ab. Heading for grimshaw. He told the cop he was just going into whitecourt and going to unload it cause tranny was blown and have it fixed. The technicolor cowboy let him go and he drove the rest of the way to grimshaw. And yes he was a truck driver.
lol....do you know who it was?

Top Bottom