Crazy,,,,

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people think this is more likely in the USA, "Seen this on Snowest,,its a real eye opener if ur riding in the States right now,,scary!!!" as it can happen anytime there is a slope loaded with snow. I've seen it happen in BC along a logging road.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didnt say it wouldnt happen in Canada,there sledgirl.. There snowpack down there right now is very unstable,,,i'm just posting a vid i seen...look around there are vids of avalanches all over right now from the states..

iqrpoo

Reaction score
I can't believe none of those guys have a shovel on their backpack in the second vid. WTF they are riding mountain sleds

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe none of those guys have a shovel on their backpack in the second vid. WTF they are riding mountain sleds

That is the only problem you seen with the video? Not that it is some crazy hill but highmarking over someone else.....And nearly running into them.....Plus the added fact that they aren't on a sled that makes it even worse.

It's the arctic cat crash all over again! Expect in this one only one of them was a retard.

The first video was pretty crazy though.

Top Bottom