Crazy,,,,

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of amazing how little snow you think is on a slope.... Until it's piled up on the flats.

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just shows you how easy it can happen. Just when you think its safe to play in the trees. Thanks for sharing.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question now to the avy baggers, would you have had enough time to pull the pin?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question now to the avy baggers, would you have had enough time to pull the pin?

owning one myself, i probably wont even pull the pin. How many of us have hit a up the side like that on a logging road?? How many have had a sluff while doing this, not often. I say it once and i say it again... its the freak incidents that get a person!

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nope. I honestly don't know that if I had the time I would think of it. I'm a panicker and I know it... But on the off chance my brain powers are at their fullest when an avalanche happens, I wear the bag...

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw the tail end of another one on Global BC news. Wish I'd been paying more attention (Busy on S&M!) Didn't look a lot bigger than this one, yet it buried a guy. Anybody know if it's on youtube yet?

Top Bottom