Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cops will take that building and wait them out, once the road is open that is ;)

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truck you! Make me!
3CCD874F-B6A4-4E96-BAED-EF5EDDC21A1B.jpeg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
the only law they are breaking is some highway act
as long as thry stay parked on the sides of the lanes, making people drive inbetween there is no problemos

Listening to the lady who owns the Pottery store in town, she is afraid if she leaves she wont be able to get back home.....yet more lies
As of last year we now have the Critical Infrastructure defense Act which makes blocking highways, railroads, airports etc. illegal and punishable by $25000 fine.

Most folks applauded the Act when they implemented it to remove the rail blockades so it's a little hypocritical to not support it's use in this situation - I support the protest but not the total blockade of the border.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of last year we now have the Critical Infrastructure defense Act which makes blocking highways, railroads, airports etc. illegal and punishable by $25000 fine.

Most folks applauded the Act when they implemented it to remove the rail blockades so it's a little hypocritical to not support it's use in this situation - I support the protest but not the total blockade of the border.
We the people have given and/or the governments have taken way to much control. The Freedoms we once had are now gone and it will only get worse.

The amount of taxes we pay in Canada is insane. The largest employer in Canada are the numerous levels of governments.

We need a total overhaul of Canada.

PERIOD!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We the people have given and/or the governments have taken way to much control. The Freedoms we once had are now gone and it will only get worse.

The amount of taxes we pay in Canada is insane. The largest employer in Canada are the numerous levels of governments.

PERIOD!!
I don't disagree and I'm not saying they should take their ball and go home. I just think that they are going to end up providing valid ammunition against the cause.... Kenny is already talking about people surrounding and intimidating officers and trying to ram them with vehicles.... I saw none of that on the live feed, in fact I saw officers shaking hands with protestors after the RCMP pulled back. It would likely be more favorable for the cause if they lined up along both sides protesting while allowing a very slow stream of cross border traffic.

But what do I know - I want an end to all this chit as much as anyone, none of it makes sense anymore, I hope they occupy Ottawa for as long as it takes

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

PERIOD!!
Agreed. This won’t end till we’re all poor. Maybe starving. . But it will end in our life time. One of 2 ways. Either we keep playing along and agenda 2030 full communist control becomes our new lives or we stand up for Normal like we grew up. I choose NORMAL.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't disagree and I'm not saying they should take their ball and go home. I just think that they are going to end up providing valid ammunition against the cause.... Kenny is already talking about people surrounding and intimidating officers and trying to ram them with vehicles.... I saw none of that on the live feed, in fact I saw officers shaking hands with protestors after the RCMP pulled back. It would likely be more favorable for the cause if they lined up along both sides protesting while allowing a very slow stream of cross border traffic.

But what do I know - I want an end to all this chit as much as anyone, none of it makes sense anymore, I hope they occupy Ottawa for as long as it takes

That's my point. Theyre on the side of the road, things are going to get sticky real fast.....As we agree what officer will be the one to do the "diry work"...all more reason to have robots lolol jk, sadly :(

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you travel to the US to sled now?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have to go the US of A to sled. For those in Saskatchewan or southern Alberta, there are lots of other crossings and you know full well that is fact!
No my point…I want to go to the US

Top Bottom