Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF ???
Who are these morons and how much longer before someone takes matters into their own hands, aka like maybe some trucker trying to make a living being held hostage in a lineup with a load of freight.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF ???
Who are these morons and how much longer before someone takes matters into their own hands, aka like maybe some trucker trying to make a living being held hostage in a lineup with a load of freight.

So that's bad but forcing someone to shut their business down or get a medical procedure to keep their job is ok?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF ???
it is Sleepy joes fault, he closed the border to unvaccinated, they are stuck at the front of the line! maybe take them a sandwich until they get turned around, i'm sure they don't want to be there? ha

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly we should be equally as mad at Biden as we are the Turd? If Justine says he’s gonna change his mind what does it accomplish if Biden doesn’t do the same? This whole thing stinks. No solution that is readily available that I can see.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The coutts one seems a bit odd to me, blocking other truckers from doing the same jobs as the ones blocking them. Support the cause but that one seems a bit dumb. Not sure if trucks can get through Del Bonita or Caraway?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The coutts one seems a bit odd to me, blocking other truckers from doing the same jobs as the ones blocking them. Support the cause but that one seems a bit dumb. Not sure if trucks can get through Del Bonita or Caraway?
If the other truckers who are affected would have stood up earlier instead of caving like the majority of the country it wouldn't have come to this.
Being nice obviously didn't work, time for tougher measures.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF ???
Morons?
These guys are making a stand for all Canadians. You like Trudeau and his bullch!t? If not stand by the truckers. Otherwise we are all screwed.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's actually two big 4x4 farm tractors at the front of the lineup, and the farmers locked them up and took the keys with them. The truckers at the front, said they haven't seen them since they left. Hmmmm
If they are JD's just go get the key from your lawn mower and move them. CASE stuff isn't as generic but you local dealer has a master key.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the incoming truckers know the situation long before they get to Coutts. This is massive and the word is out all over the states. Big support and reporting on the Fox stations and any truckers with perishables would be pro-active and use another border crossing.

This is not the same as the protests against the pipelines. This protest is against one arrogant prick and his henchmen.

IMG_7109.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the incoming truckers know the situation long before they get to Coutts. This is massive and the word is out all over the states. Big support and reporting on the Fox stations and any truckers with perishables would be pro-active and use another border crossing.

This is not the same as the protests against the pipelines. This protest is against one arrogant prick and his henchmen.

View attachment 251595
Haha actually they were against the same evil person and his henchmen when you think about it Doug. Lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's actually two big 4x4 farm tractors at the front of the lineup, and the farmers locked them up and took the keys with them. The truckers at the front, said they haven't seen them since they left. Hmmmm

What color are the tractors

Top Bottom