Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a bad feeling Coutts and maybe Ottawa might turn ugly and play right into Truedopes narrative, hopefully the protestors can determine when their point is made or not.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very little info on what is happening, a block on communication leaving, maybe?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it police being all nicey nice then switch gears and go commando lol

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking like the blockade will be removed today.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
indications look like the rcmp are going to accelerate their enforcement! although the tow trucks have left, likely just down the road 10 miles or so ?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoever is driving the tow trucks must be making a chit load money,who would risk doing that? The reprocusions could be deadly and death to your business, as if any trucker would hire you after doing that, couldn't pay me enough to tow any rigs there or Ottawa.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoever is driving the tow trucks must be making a chit load money,who would risk doing that? The reprocusions could be deadly and death to your business, as if any trucker would hire you after doing that, couldn't pay me enough to tow any rigs there or Ottawa.
Yep keep track of who is doing the towing. Word gets around.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yep keep track of who is doing the towing. Word gets around.
Citywide out of Calgary had a bunch of trucks down there. Apparently they all left without towing anything. Maybe they saw the light. Mayor of Ottawa was making calls trying to hire tow trucks. Everywhere he called had no drivers available due to Covid.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
city wide towing from Calgary, their switchboard lit up last night! they are gone, no idea where they went, or how far. hope everything remains calm down there, no one wants to give Tru-d any excuse to call in the army!

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a bad feeling Coutts and maybe Ottawa might turn ugly and play right into Truedopes narrative, hopefully the protestors can determine when their point is made or not.
I would imagine an appearance from our chicken chit leader would go along ways to getting some cooperation from them.

Top Bottom