Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just went for a quick look on the snapper chat postings. Looks to be reds and greens, even a combine out for a January stroll.
Screenshot_20220131-191911_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20220131-191913_Snapchat.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's actually two big 4x4 farm tractors at the front of the lineup, and the farmers locked them up and took the keys with them. The truckers at the front, said they haven't seen them since they left. Hmmmm
hutterites had another field to clear a bit east, went there in a pickup , said they'll be right back, the Boss said pronto and they left! ha.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly we should be equally as mad at Biden as we are the Turd? If Justine says he’s gonna change his mind what does it accomplish if Biden doesn’t do the same? This whole thing stinks. No solution that is readily available that I can see.
From what I understand the Trudeau government lobbied biden to do the same restrictions. The biden government had no intention of doing this originally. So hopefully if Trudeau eases up Biden will to?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I understand the Trudeau government lobbied biden to do the same restrictions. The biden government had no intention of doing this originally. So hopefully if Trudeau eases up Biden will to?
I guess we will see but from what I saw from him today that is not going to happen.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that was to happen, then there would most likely be some violence.
I'm starting to get the impression that's exactly what the government wants. Then they can bring in the emergencies Act and take absolute power. The hilarious part about that is, they don't have the manpower to take any absolute power. The military is almost non-existent at this point, and half the police forces are not on their side. Would sure be an interesting situation

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to get the impression that's exactly what the government wants. Then they can bring in the emergencies Act and take absolute power. The hilarious part about that is, they don't have the manpower to take any absolute power. The military is almost non-existent at this point, and half the police forces are not on their side. Would sure be an interesting situation

UN or china troops might help Justine.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should do a hunger strike like Ghandi.

Top Bottom