Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the official funding page handy they could share?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I feel like these politicians are trying to pander to whom ever seems to have the most influence at any particular moment…..
For sure they are..... this may go bad.... if they don't lift any mandates right away the protestors need to put the blockade back in place or they will look weak and will not be taken seriously BUT if they put the blockade back in place they will likely face swift RCMP action and it likely will not be cooperative.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Its a tough decision all around for both sides. But at the end of the day these people work for us. They are not our supreme leaders.
Pull all restrictions and lets put this nightmare behind us already. If your still too afraid to participate in society then feel free to stay home. But these draconian measures have done enough damage already, enough is enough already!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like these politicians are trying to pander to whom ever seems to have the most influence at any particular moment…..
There are people in the know that have said all along that policy is being driven by opinion polls. Recent poll shows 54% in favour of dropping mandates. Tide is turning slowly. Problem now is trying to deal with hurt egos....and that can be a really tough fight. One I think the guy with the biggest ego of all, Trudope, is going to take to the bitter end.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This time he's telling the truth? I don't buy it. He's a compulsive liar.

What scares me is how smug Brian Jean is next to him.....Have the overlords planned this ?? :( That's what terrifies me....get back on the UCP train or not...

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What scares me is how smug Brian Jean is next to him.....Have the overlords planned this ?? :( That's what terrifies me....get back on the UCP train or not...
If… Kenney gets punted apr 9th, hopefully some decent candidates step up, Switzer or Nixon would get my vote. They better get rid of Kenney or Nothead will be in.

Top Bottom