countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been to Lethbridge and Calgary the last few days. Drove through Ceci's neighborhood and Phillips in Lethbridge. Saw something eeirly similar in the neighbor hoods. Old delapitaed houses and not many lawn signs.
Ken my shop is in the heart of the area you describe.
In the last election Finance Minister Ceci ran against a Conservative candidate that was an ex ISIS terrorist with a name no one born in Canada could pronounce. He also had the standard issue ISIS head gear. The UPC candidates name is Tom last candidate had 5 Syllable first name. I hope to see Ceci go down hard. I am confident. I hope to see the UPC candidate double Ceci's vote count. If Ceci gets re elected I'm moving.

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a fu$@ing jerk must stay home and play with himself the castle was not chewed up our club went to great lengths to build trails and bridges the small creeks were a mess because of thousands of grassing cattle

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted to share a story with you from Calgary Sun:

Corbella: Brad Wall says Notley broke Alberta's brand but Kenney can fix it
When Brad Wall’s Saskatchewan Party won his province’s election on Nov. 7, 2007, the outlook and economic fortunes of Alberta’s eastern neighbour changed virtually overnight.
https://calgarysun.com/news/local-n...x-it/wcm/e0f45b07-b470-4d66-b99b-28516939e572

Good old Brad !!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What a bunch of poppy cock..............is it something to do with "follow the money"? If they form a party is there money in it for them? Or is there just money if they win their riding?

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every province has there own resources that can benefit the country. Minerals, water, oil, gas, crops, fishing, logging and various other industry’s.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom