countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That author might get fired for a story like that... all I see are 2-3 front page smears from the media party against Kenney daily. Latest one Hoffman calling for a sworn statement on kamikaze, lol. Her time would be better spent cleaning up her resume.

Yup front page center on CBC news right now, NDP pulls out their "big gun" Sarah Hoffman as part of their ongoing petty and futile attack ads

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    481.5 KB · Views: 124

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cbc smear campaign seemed to miss the real Hoffman story that hospital wait times have increased and health services no better after her 4 years as Health minister... maybe that’s the story they should have on her. Wait it’s cbc half their staff bashing anything conservative non stop.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let’s hope this is correct, updated March 22.

Do you remember the polls four years ago? I don't think they were even close. I don't trust polls...many times it results in creating the strong side to slack off thinking its an easy win and the weak side to pull out all the stops and go for broke......

Please tell everyone to get out and vote even if the polls show a UCP landslide......every vote counts!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been to Lethbridge and Calgary the last few days. Drove through Ceci's neighborhood and Phillips in Lethbridge. Saw something eeirly similar in the neighbor hoods. Old delapitaed houses and not many lawn signs.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad but I think they will get more seats then all us are hoping for .
Population’s seem to want everything for nothing and don’t realize that it comes from more debt and larger taxes !!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad but I think they will get more seats then all us are hoping for .
Population’s seem to want everything for nothing and don’t realize that it comes from more debt and larger taxes !!!

There are more stupid people and govt employees out there than most of us realize that think only of themselves and not far enough into the future for even their own children's sake.
F'n pitiful!!!!!

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's not near enough special interest voters, that's why the NDP are coming up with all theses outrageous platform ideas and lame scandals..... But yeah I guess we will see how many stupid people there are.This time! Lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ryan is out in drayton valley today on 630 ched. The mayor is on now and there all totally for the ucp. There not happy with the ndp.

food hampers from the drayton valley food bank have quadtrupled since 2014, and this January is the highest requirement for food hampers they've ever experienced. Get the NDPee outta Alberta!!!

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you remember the polls four years ago? I don't think they were even close. I don't trust polls...many times it results in creating the strong side to slack off thinking its an easy win and the weak side to pull out all the stops and go for broke......

Please tell everyone to get out and vote even if the polls show a UCP landslide......every vote counts!

LOL, I started filling out polls saying I am voting NDP just to mess with them. There is absolutely no chance I would ever vote for them.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The NDP has zero rual votes, thier best attempt so far to sway any rual votes is to make another magic hiway to Fort Mac

Top Bottom