countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-canola-china-1.5067307

It’s time for a change. This province and country is to god to be run by close minded people that have never had grease on there hands, calases on there hands or a sweat stain on there hat band. Oil and gas, now farming. Get out and vote. Do your homework.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of orange signs too, and it was in Sarah Hoffman's riding mostly. I mean who the fawk would vote for that cow???

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Seeing a lot of orange signs too, and it was in Sarah Hoffman's riding mostly. I mean who the fawk would vote for that cow???

She’s probably still visiting schools talking about nutrition. Lol, she needs to have a look in the mirror. Oops did I write that.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She’s probably still visiting schools talking about nutrition. Lol, she needs to have a look in the mirror. Oops did I write that.

She would be a great influence if she phrased it as "look at me at what not to do, I know what i'm talking about".

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Hoffman from Calgary? Phillips is Lethbridge and Notley is Edmonton. They got their bases covered.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Hoffman from Calgary? Phillips is Lethbridge and Notley is Edmonton. They got their bases covered.

Shes running in Edmonton not sure of riding name but it is the west end like North Glenora area.

Top Bottom