countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So can they still do the bighorn crap? Or do they have to wait until election is over now?
- - no, unless there is an emergency, there is technically no government in place. Basic day to day business carries on but any new business is tabled to the next term. Ms Notley's title currently is only the leader of the NDP party....

I believe everything is put in hold no matter what is in the works until after .
Is my understanding
- - you are correct

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
b090780f40964bc8635cb2dc7f8f8bd1.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see this $4!X show come to an end,,, I hear Edmonton is on board with the clowns in power,,, a good chunk of Calgary purhaps,,, it will be up to us in the middle grounds to sway the power of the vote...

Fingers crossed as this gets underway... Go team UCP Go.

Hopefully we can have this chat with our nabours and friends as we form an Alliance across the province from Border to Border including the Parallel lines,,, its thinking like this that makes a great Province.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see this $4!X show come to an end,,, I hear Edmonton is on board with the clowns in power,,, a good chunk of Calgary purhaps,,, it will be up to us in the middle grounds to sway the power of the vote...

Fingers crossed as this gets underway... Go team UCP Go.

Hopefully we can have this chat with our nabours and friends as we form an Alliance across the province from Border to Border including the Parallel lines,,, its thinking like this that makes a great Province.

IPSOS poll results

I hope Edmonton voters get their heads out of their ass.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IPSOS poll results

I hope Edmonton voters get their heads out of their ass.

I try to steer clear of politics unless otherwise brought up. I live in grande prairie, and unlike other towns in Alberta we have been in a bubble. Managed to roll through the last couple years farely unscathed. I’m conservative but I think we’re in for a big shock. I heard two different conversations today. Both went back to nothead. There’s is a huge following even in grande prairie. Kenny is on the coles right now. Hold on case it’s going to be a crazy 3 weeks I think. Kenny has been mud slinging and that honestly gets you nowhere.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m worried too, however I know some people that voted NDP and they now realize their mistakes.

It’s going to be a tight race, and I’m hopeful...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a call from a {NDP} New Brunswick research outfit, doing a Q n A about who you'd vote for etc. not sure they liked my answer , oh well!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not only Edmonton but Lethbridge needs to get there chit together to. Lots of sofy lefties in that town as well. Phillips needs to be out of a job as well as Notley and Hoffman.

Agreed! Notley is slinging mud, calling Kenney dishonest...... but yet she did nothing when Lyin' Shannon Phillips was caught up in the lies within her department.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
little girl can't stand the lies nutty is telling, covers her ears,

WRIT_DROP_848x480_1461037635792.jpg

Top Bottom