countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a question to ask people, is anyone more concerned about the federal election than our provincial election?
As much as I do not like our current provincial govt, I’ve been way more concerned about the federal govt.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a question to ask people, is anyone more concerned about the federal election than our provincial election?
As much as I do not like our current provincial govt, I’ve been way more concerned about the federal govt.
I definitely am. The policies that they are pushing through right now will literally destroy this country. At least our provincial government is still trying to keep Alberta afloat in some ways, as stupid as they are in the way they go about it. I honestly think it is Justin Trudeau's goal to destroy Alberta.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I definitely am. The policies that they are pushing through right now will literally destroy this country. At least our provincial government is still trying to keep Alberta afloat in some ways, as stupid as they are in the way they go about it. I honestly think it is Justin Trudeau's goal to destroy Alberta.

agreed! He has got to go!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

it is a toss up, we as western Canadians have very little say in the choice of federal government. As it sits right now our worst enemy is in power in Alberta and likely the only one we as Albertans really have control over at this time.
just my opinion and as i see it!

Last edited:

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I sure am. With the direction Canada is going it's almost getting to the point I don't want to raise my kids here. And when you talk to Liberal supporters they think Trudeau is doing a great job. Which is scary cause I cant think of 1 good thing he has done to make this a better country. But he takes a good selfie right...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we need to have a snow and mud Rally to voice our concerns, when they call the election? only this time every offroad enthusiast should attend.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I can see the new government, the UCP, will have to make some changes when they get into the Legislature. Seems to me it would be a pretty easy thing just to add motorized use to the particular parks, etc.. Hopefully, the UCP see it the same way.

We can ride in the Elk Lakes Provincial Park in certain areas and hunting is allowed in certain areas also. So it has been done in the past and if someone wants to it can be done in the future.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i can see the new government, the ucp, will have to make some changes when they get into the legislature. Seems to me it would be a pretty easy thing just to add motorized use to the particular parks, etc.. Hopefully, the ucp see it the same way.

We can ride in the elk lakes provincial park in certain areas and hunting is allowed in certain areas also. So it has been done in the past and if someone wants to it can be done in the future.

ucp have already commited to undoing most of the y2y ideology of shannon phillips

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ucp have already commited to undoing most of the y2y ideology of shannon phillips

Shannon Phillips has already started barracading the path for the UCP to correct this as she's implemented legislation that allows AEP to speak against the governing party.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shannon Phillips has already started barracading the path for the UCP to correct this as she's implemented legislation that allows AEP to speak against the governing party.

Interesting. How does one stay better informed of this type of action, do you have to attend legislature sessions? I find very little useful information through mainstream media, especially considering the bias written into articles depending whether the source is left or right leaning. The Alberta NDP website is a joke, every piece of info simply slams the UCP in one way or another and provides links to share the slams on social media. The UCP website is a little better but still doesn't provide a lot of info regarding policy or action they are taking.

Top Bottom