Corbin

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omg you are bagged by the time you get to the nutch, lol it's Krazy rough
Hello, it is called the Notch. Sorry I'm usually not the spelling police but have to correct this as I keep thinking it's a new riding area! Haha.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it easy and safe to get around ? Where do you get a pass?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop at the Grommer shed in morning.. Kurt or someone should be there.. great area to ride

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone is going down there let me know and I will try to join. I wanted to see what it was like

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I would love to see a couple of new areas around fernie cause I'm getting tied of the same old same old

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I would love to see a couple of new areas around fernie cause I'm getting tied of the same old same old
Where do you live? You have to explore lots and I find the majority of my riding areas from google earth. Where do you normally ride around Fernie?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Where do you live? You have to explore lots and I find the majority of my riding areas from google earth. Where do you normally ride around Fernie?

He's probably been riding down there for nearly 10 years, 8 at the least. I understand what he means.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode south of the line last two days at hungry horse and ten lakes, both days were great with good snow, and great trails to the deep.. For crossing the boarder one needs a bill of sale proving sled was bought from Canada.. And a passport

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ten lakes is what they call Graves Creek correct? if so its not very nice you probably wouldnt like it.
We did a ride a few years back over by Libby that was pretty nice spot to. cant remember how we got into, might have to get dads old Srx Viper out of the barn and get him down there to show us again.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode south of the line last two days at hungry horse and ten lakes, both days were great with good snow, and great trails to the deep.. For crossing the boarder one needs a bill of sale proving sled was bought from Canada.. And a passport
Registration isn't enough to get across the border Fred ?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took mine across last year and was never asked for anything. I'm sure just having a registration and plate is fine, even if it was bought in the states having a canadian reggie proves it was legally imported.

rlee

Reaction score
If you stopped at Canada crossing before entering USA they used to give you a green card for your sled. Just produce it when asked. No worries or cost.

Top Bottom