Corbin

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not a big area, gotta watch rocks and if you go strait east off of flat head..some good areas in the trees, we use to go half way in then turn and go south to the far end..I have climbed up to rocks where you can see over the top to the flat lands and windmills below, actually seen a mountain goat and her calf just over the top

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates on Corbin? Thought I read somewhere that Flathead rd heading south out of the parking lot had been plowed? Just wondering if Corbin is an option this weekend. Can you still park and ride from the mine gate area in Corbin?

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. road was plowed within 2 inches of dirt all the way to barnes corner. then groomed to rain gauge . it has been snowing so hopefully it has covered the road again.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks, sounds like it may be an option. How do you support this grooming in Corbin?

Buy a membership in the Corbin Country Club at the Summit Seekers Cabins (the old name was Inn on the Border) or they used to have a deposit box for donations at the parking lot. Don't know if that is the best choice though. Google Summit Seekers Cabins (maybe even FB) and I'm sure there will be information as Curtis and Verlee are on the ball.

jhard

Reaction score
Anyone been on the pipeline yet wondering it's there is enough snow to make it that way too fernie

aalvis99

Reaction score
Check the FSA website for logging closures. I think they mentioned something about the yellow gates. I was at the notch this weekend from morrissey. Good early season conditions there. But no snow on the ground at Corbin road and #3.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if the pipeline is getting better. Last post is a long time ago and I think that entire region got something out of this last storm.

Thanks,

jhard

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if the pipeline is getting better. Last post is a long time ago and I think that entire region got something out of this last storm.

Thanks,
I rode the pipeline yesterday it is pretty good on the pipeline and found lots of good snow in the trees along the way I did go in from fernie tho but did go to the top of the first big hill when coming from Corbin/tin shack

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omg you are bagged by the time you get to the nutch, lol it's Krazy rough

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up..

Not to take away anything from Corbin/ fernie.. but ten lakes is not much farther to the south and riding and trails are very good.. can ride to less than 100 feet of the Cdn boarder strait south of Corbin.. similar snow belt..

Top Bottom