Cool New Scratchers...

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe i'm beating a dead horse buy why must willy always find a negative thing to say on just about every topic? this is really getting quite silly and not needed.

Summitseeker

Reaction score
I will just buy from the dealership who will most likely deal with one of his distributors. Whats the retail price coming in at then? Thanks!

Sorry...I don't know exactly what retail will be yet. I should know later in the week. Distributors are only recieving them this week as it is a brand new patent pending design.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to need some scratcher's for my new m1000 thinking these will be bolted on. I run scratcher's on the trail on the time. I like my sled to run cool! My summit has three years on the sliders and are still in good shape!

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the advantage compared to other scratchers?

biggest thing is they are reversable
also they kick twice as much snow/ice into the skid that a normal scratcher does

scratchers in general can cool off temps as much as 20ºF
at least this is what i saw testing them last yr on my Pro

for the small investment they are, everyone should have a set on a mountain sled ... regardless of where they ride

also have mine cominf from Summitseeker
awesome dude to deal with
PM him for pricing until they available through loal dealers

Last edited:

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is what i'm running for scratchers. Got sick of ruinning the non-reversible ones,

Attachments

• scratchers.jpg
    scratchers.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 321

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is what i'm running for scratchers. Got sick of ruinning the non-reversible ones,

those don't look like they'd exert enough pressure on the snow to kick up a lot. How to those work? I was considering something similar until I saw what Summitseeker came up with.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a steel cable that does not like to bend. See how he has them bolted in so its pointed down, that is how the cable wants to be, straight down. I'm running them as well with a carbide tip, looks like Fallen is as well from the looks of the tip on the far side.
I am interested in these though, why so hard to get a straight answer on the price?????

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those don't look like they'd exert enough pressure on the snow to kick up a lot. How to those work? I was considering something similar until I saw what Summitseeker came up with.
They have quite a bit of down pressure. My buddy has them thats how i found out about them, they do not throw as much snow as the traditional scatchers but they throw enough. He had now issues on the trail with a 2 1/4" paddle

Attachments

• sratchers2.jpg
    sratchers2.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 299

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a steel cable that does not like to bend. See how he has them bolted in so its pointed down, that is how the cable wants to be, straight down. I'm running them as well with a carbide tip, looks like Fallen is as well from the looks of the tip on the far side.
I am interested in these though, why so hard to get a straight answer on the price?????

They do have the carbide tip(that is replacable).

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Check out Cheetah Factory Racing's site, they have their price up and will be at the sled show in Edmonton

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Well I don't see to many people in BC that doesn't have scratchers, and at times the ones with non are parked on the side cooling the sled, hmmmmmmmmm. I left message for the cfr guys and hope they will be at the show in edmonton.

Dave will be for sure $79.00

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I ran these on my Rev and they worked great. They kick up more than enough snow to keep the sliders lubed and the sled cool.
I don't know how they will work on the new XM's as the I think the flex track will ride too high and rub on the cable. I may need to go back to the old school ones.

Top Bottom