Cool New Scratchers...

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Check out your local dealers for them, saw them at the Powersports show in Abbotsford this weekend!

sbkch4.jpg

jzzhpl.jpg

wi9fmd.jpg

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool Dave. Between the lines also make s reverse compatible scratchers. They're cable with replaceable carbide tips.

And it was awesome to meet you at martin motorsports platinum owners night.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no fernie i just put my foot down for the bottom mile of the road and play on the sides ... for the whole 2 times it rains in the winter lol

So let me read into this. Your saying that your boots cost less than a $59 pair of scratchers?

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I don't see to many people in BC that doesn't have scratchers, and at times the ones with non are parked on the side cooling the sled, hmmmmmmmmm. I left message for the cfr guys and hope they will be at the show in edmonton.

Summitseeker

Reaction score
Pretty sure that "Summitseeker" on here is the manufacturer of these.

Yes, I am the manufacturer.

Most Canadian dealers should have these in their stores this week. I shipped to my large distributors (who sell to dealers) on Friday. Cheetah Factory Racing in Canada and C&T Powersports in the US should have them on their websites soon.

I ran these on my own personal sled all last winter and they throw up about twice the amount of snow as my standard scratchers and the best thing about them is you can back up with them while riding hard packed or groomed trail.

Come see me at the Puyallup Snow show this weekend! Cheetah Factory Racing will have them at the Edmonton Show.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered 4 sets. One for me, the bf, his dad and his buddy. Should get them today or tomorrow, can't wait to install them and see how they work to keep the ol SV cool

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually...speak of the devil they just showed up!

Attachments

• photo(40).JPG
    photo(40).JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 348

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much a set Rowdy? Are they much more than his regular scratchers?

Contact Summitseeker, since I bought 4 sets I got a bit of a deal. He's great to deal with, speedy service.

Also, didn't even know he had regular scratchers lol. I liked these so I got them! :D :beer:

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact Summitseeker, since I bought 4 sets I got a bit of a deal. He's great to deal with, speedy service.

Also, didn't even know he had regular scratchers lol. I liked these so I got them! :D :beer:
I will just buy from the dealership who will most likely deal with one of his distributors. Whats the retail price coming in at then? Thanks!

Top Bottom