Cool Guns

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After 9 months of waiting my 270 Weatherby Terramark RC is finally in, another month for the engraving on the scope and I will be able to attach the sling that has been laying around the house for the last 6 months.

Attachments

• sling - Copy.jpg
    sling - Copy.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 214

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does the gsg work, I was going to get one but decided to go with the m&p instead, I read the gsg was not as reliable.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does the gsg work, I was going to get one but decided to go with the m&p instead, I read the gsg was not as reliable.
Havent fired it yet but everyone I know loves theirs some dont like super cheap ammo from what ive heard but the gun is very well put together and feels great in the hand

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent fired it yet but everyone I know loves theirs some dont like super cheap ammo from what ive heard but the gun is very well put together and feels great in the hand

Triggers are a little brutal, I think I'm going to try one of these:

Edit,thought you were talking about the AR still. Haven't shot a GSG

Last edited:

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Triggers are a little brutal, I think I'm going to try one of these:
Ya some guys complain about the triggers, I dunno if its just me but mine is great, smooth and crisp maybe I just got lucky?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My GSG has a nice crisp trigger as well. Only issue it really has is keeping it clean. CCI TNT's seem to be the ammo it prefers. Haven't had any misfire/misdeeds since I switched to it.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GSGs work good for me but take that same gun and put it in someone else's hands and it will malfunction. It is very sensitive to riding the slide with your thumb - that will cause malfunctions, and it is easy to do if you aren't careful. And it likes the hot 22 ammo. Overall the Ruger Mk is a better gun.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im getting my gun guy to bring me in a s&w m&p9 pro so I can get into some competitive shooting so ill be pickin your brain a bit adamg just to get the ins and outs of the game

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the value of this? Someone offered it to me on a trade but I have no idea what it's worth.
JM stamped marlin 1895gs in 45/70 with ghost ring sites

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the value of this? Someone offered it to me on a trade but I have no idea what it's worth.
JM stamped marlin 1895gs in 45/70 with ghost ring sites
Was offered a jm stamped 45/70 in clean shape was valued around 650-700 from what I found

Grizzlyman

Reaction score
More than you think. I would pay up $800 for it. Are they Skinner sites? I paid $120 just for those for mine.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody lookin for an AR or a cool little sks? Ive found another rifle im dyin to buy

Russian sks with timbersmith laminate thumbhole stock , wartek sdr top rail/buffer mod, new scope want $380

Norc cq a1 223/5.56 ar never fired with new scope and comes with ghost ring sights too want $800

Last edited:
Top Bottom