Cool Guns

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
37205_1.jpg This is a non restricted AR. I can dig and dig and bring out some examples but you get the idea.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not an AR or a variant of, all are restricted even the .22 rimfires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not an AR or a variant of, all are restricted even the .22 rimfires

Where did you get this from, a Ruger 10/22 is not restricted and I have two of them so I guess I will be getting arrested soon. The AR stock made the 10/22 illegal? Haha and Keltec makes an AR 15 that is non resticted in the 18" barrel and it is the only AR in Canada that you can get a 15 shot mag for LEGALLY. P&D can't stock enough of them!

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally after almost 11 months I picked up my Weatherby Mark V Terramark 270RC. If it comes out of Weatherby's custom shop, order a bag of patience with the gun, long wait. Prophet River had patience also with me calling every month asking "is it in yet????"
Topped it with a Leupold VX 6 3-18X50 with an illuminated firedot fine duplex and CDS dial - pricey little deer rifle! Figured what the hey if you're spending that much might as well lazer etch a deer head on the bell. Man I'm hopin it's a good shooter.
The meat wrecking 300 Ultra Mag can now have a rest.

Attachments

• Just 270 - E.jpg
    Just 270 - E.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Scope and Barrel - E.jpg
    Scope and Barrel - E.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Range Certified - E.jpg
    Range Certified - E.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Both Rifles Side - E.jpg
    Both Rifles Side - E.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get this from, a Ruger 10/22 is not restricted and I have two of them so I guess I will be getting arrested soon. The AR stock made the 10/22 illegal? Haha and Keltec makes an AR 15 that is non resticted in the 18" barrel and it is the only AR in Canada that you can get a 15 shot mag for LEGALLY. P&D can't stock enou

A stock does not make a gun an "ar", it may make it look like a an ar but that is where it ends, all ar rifles and variants of are restricted. There is no such thing as an "ar 10/22" nor a keltec "ar", it is called a sub 2000, just because a gun has a pistol grip does not make it an "ar" rifle

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Only 150 yards. But that's pretty tight groups. Wanted to get out to two hundred but the weather went to chit on me.

handloads or factories ?

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finely got off my ass and put this rig together after having the parts laying around for three years.

Steavins action, shilon barrel chambered in 264 WM. I hope to stretch it out to 1000yards.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really cool but thought I'd share my new rifle. Kimber 84m, 7mm rem mag. Should be good for the bush around sibald flats

image.jpg

Edit... Some one feel free to rotate the picture.

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out to brake in the barrel, I think it's going to shoot ok. A little 100 yard group.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any "cool guns" for sale? Non-restricted...Id be interested in even trading guns maybe. I have many multiples in various calibers. Let me know what ya got.

So what's your idea of a cool gun?
odd ball caliber? Rare and few made gun's? Common gun but with all kinds of gadgets attached and mounted to it? Replicas? Vintage? Blackpowder? WW1/WW2 arms?

I'm actually looking for a WW2 M1 Garande and also a M1 Carbine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom