Cool Guns

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have shot a few yotes with the 300 win mag.....I will just say they don't suffer !!!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I have shot a few yotes with the 300 win mag.....I will just say they don't suffer !!!

Ya that would be a mess eh lol

They're smart buggers to that one liked the call a bit to much . Will see what happens next weekend

Sent from my phone

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shot a muskrat with my 300 Ultra this fall or at least I think I shot it. LOL, was raining rat parts. Mybe a coyote front to back with the 300 Ultra to see if it will skin them from the inside out??????? Now that would be messy!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody seen this new bad boy caliber?
I just ordered one
The gun is not the best out there but it does have the Accutrigger and an 8 shot rotary magazine.
This is a .27 caliber fastener cartridge necked down to .17, 25 grain bullet @ 3000 FPS

ebe3atys.jpg

Thegeneral

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the Hmr for gophers but 17grains just isn't heavy enough for breezy days.

I think this caliber has potential to be one of the favorites for small varmints

Thegeneral

Took out my badger with my hmr at 80yrd but it was a lucky/perfect kill shot ... I think this other 17 would be way better for the yoties around home as well

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this .17WSM is too much for my rimfire target. I've hit this hundreds of times with the .17HMR and the .22WMR but the super punches holes through it 😁😁😁

va4a7yju.jpg
7ady2atu.jpg
pyture4u.jpg

Thegeneral

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is fricken awesome. I wonder how barrel life will be on them? Or if they are too small to eat it away like the high speed centerfire rounds do. I might have to pick one up. Atually one on those on an AR platform would be pretty cool.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious anyone here play around with the high power air rifles. May sound kind of childish to own one but I needed something for around the ranch that didn't make all kinds of noise but enough thump to do damage. I put a bug in the wife's ear back in the fall shooting upland I guess when I said a hard hitting air rifle would be perfect for this and I ended up with one under the tree. She sleds, buys rifles and shoots predators with a killer British accent, married her for a reason. Anyways with the alloy pellets it shoots 1500fps and all I can say is WICKED! Not nearly as disruptive to the horses or livestock unlike the 22-250, A459 Weatherby 12 gauge or the 22 if anyone is looking for critter control around the farm/ranch or the squacking crow off the odd street light in an urban populus on a quiet hungover sunday morning.

I will add the alloy pellets with the polymer tips hit with authority.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is fricken awesome. I wonder how barrel life will be on them? Or if they are too small to eat it away like the high speed centerfire rounds do. I might have to pick one up. Atually one on those on an AR platform would be pretty cool.

At 3000FPS there should be no issues with it being a barrel burner.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this .17WSM is too much for my rimfire target. I've hit this hundreds of times with the .17HMR and the .22WMR but the super punches holes through it 😁😁😁

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/va4a7yju.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/7ady2atu.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/pyture4u.jpg

Thegeneral

What scope did ya end up getting ???? I think I may go pick one of these up after Christmas is all calm down ... wonder if they come in a heavy barrel? ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my new Archangel stock for my SKS yesterday, added a couple promag 5/30rd magazines

Attachments

• sks.jpg
    sks.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 242

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious anyone here play around with the high power air rifles. May sound kind of childish to own one but I needed something for around the ranch that didn't make all kinds of noise but enough thump to do damage. I put a bug in the wife's ear back in the fall shooting upland I guess when I said a hard hitting air rifle would be perfect for this and I ended up with one under the tree. She sleds, buys rifles and shoots predators with a killer British accent, married her for a reason. Anyways with the alloy pellets it shoots 1500fps and all I can say is WICKED! Not nearly as disruptive to the horses or livestock unlike the 22-250, A459 Weatherby 12 gauge or the 22 if anyone is looking for critter control around the farm/ranch or the squacking crow off the odd street light in an urban populus on a quiet hungover sunday morning.

I will add the alloy pellets with the polymer tips hit with authority.
I bought one for taking out pigeons at work and kinda went overkill. The scope is junk that came with it but that rifle has power. Funny thing is I never got to shoot any pigeons. As soon as I brought the rifle in they left.

Top Bottom