Cool Guns

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice gun but are the barrel options about .3" to short for Canada?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's restricted by name already since it's an AR, you can have barrels down to pistol length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Colt Canada is gonna be releasing a version of the current Canadian Armed Forces C7 and C8 shortly under the Diemaco brand to the public. Basically a heavily modified M16 (C7) and M4 (C8) but they found a way to make it restricted and not prohibited.

So, plain jane AR15s. At $1900 you can have a really good AR15, no reason to spend it on a regular one.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice gun but are the barrel options about .3" to short for Canada?
AR15 barrel length doesn't matter in Canada. It'll be restricted at 10" and it'll be restricted at 24".

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're wondering what I feel is a good choice in AR15s, here are some that get my vote of approval.

Windham with A2-style fore-end and flash suppressor. I guarantee this is a better manufactured gun than the Colt, and it's only around $900-1200.

Stag 3G is pretty much the ultimate AR15 if you want a gun that shoots as good as it gets. Good compensator, good trigger, free-floating fore-end.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for reputable place or website to buy used rifles...used firearms and guntrader seem to be shady....looking for a tikka laminated stainless or sako finnlight stainless or greywolf...thks

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for reputable place or website to buy used rifles...used firearms and guntrader seem to be shady....looking for a tikka laminated stainless or sako finnlight stainless or greywolf...thks

There's only one place to bother spending your time: canadian gun nutz. You'll have to sign up to the forum, then request access to the EE (equipment exchange).

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's only one place to bother spending your time: canadian gun nutz. You'll have to sign up to the forum, then request access to the EE (equipment exchange).

Thanks adamg ill check it out...thks for the heads up

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Done and done..see in 5-10 days

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, great site. Bought probably 4 rifles off it and not a bad transaction yet.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya x3 on gunnutz bought 15 or so guns off there and have sold many more over the last few years and have never had an issue

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy man..22 pages of guns..but all the ones i get excited about are sold..gotta wait i guess looks like they cycle alot on there

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so I handload, and I bought some 80gr. Berger varmint FB bullets for my .243, I finally got to try them and all I can say is, if you are the type of person who may like to keep the fur off the critter you shoot, DON'T use these bullets....what a mess !!!! They are very effective at killing but the damage was massive....next I am going to try the Nosler 70gr Varmint and see if it is less explosive

Top Bottom