condo rental

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a rental condo available Sept 1 Downtown Edmonton and wondering where everyone advertises their rentals online these days? Kijiji wants to charge me now? not sure where else besides FB marketplace.

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back... I need to advertise a rental unit for next month. After 7+ years, our tenant is moving out at the end of the month.... They changed their mind in 2021 when I asked this originally and stayed...

If anyone needs a rental condo for a student downtown Edmonton (brewery District), even for September... don't hesitate reach out and we can chat.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back... I need to advertise a rental unit for next month. After 7+ years, our tenant is moving out at the end of the month.... They changed their mind in 2021 when I asked this originally and stayed...

If anyone needs a rental condo for a student downtown Edmonton (brewery District), even for September... don't hesitate reach out and we can chat.
Hmmm next fall I will. 1 more year and #2 is moving out. Just 3 and 4 left

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Do you have a link to the rental add, slim pickens for decent rentals in Edmonton or to find decent renters. One of my employees is having a tough time finding a decent 3 bedroom house on west end and prices are 30-45% higher than 3 years ago.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll get a Facebook link or something to the wife’s marketplace ad. Trying to choose a website besides FB and Kijiji. Any tips?

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2886.jpeg

Top Bottom