concrete sealers

rider1

Reaction score
Anyone ever use Vo-Comp 701 concrete sealer? If so what did you think of it? JUst trying to reseal my shop floor in the high traffic areas floor is about a year old.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my epoxy flooring done in my new garage the other weekend. Here is some pics to share with you guys. I am really happy with the way it turned out and the product. It was little stressful at the start but once me and a buddy got in to a groove it all when good.

Attachments

• epoxy 1.jpg
    epoxy 1.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 158
  • epoxy 2.jpg
    epoxy 2.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 159
  • epoxy 3.jpg
    epoxy 3.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 156

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome so how do you buy this stuff in 5 gal pales? I would like to do mine at some point I'm assuming it's a summer job so It can dry quicker.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my garage floor wasn't done right... no vapour barrier i believe... lots of moisture comes through... does anyone know if i can use an expoxy sealer on it????

Thanks

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever use Vo-Comp 701 concrete sealer? If so what did you think of it? JUst trying to reseal my shop floor in the high traffic areas floor is about a year old.

i don't know what it's called but the most concrete companies should sell you a desent product... picked some up for my exposed agg... side walk and stairs.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do not put acrylic sealer, has zylean alcohol in it, it wreaks for a long time. I also put shark bite in it and its still slippery.

It didnt last a year, scratches easy. Hate it.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome so how do you buy this stuff in 5 gal pales? I would like to do mine at some point I'm assuming it's a summer job so It can dry quicker.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Go to epoxymasters.com you will find it all there. Can get I in a 1.5g or 5g or 7.5g pail. My garage is 800sqft and 2 of the 5g pails did mine. I have 1.5g pail left going to do the stairs and side walks of garage later in summer.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the research I did before I bought my product is that in Canada you cant get 100% commercial grade epoxy unless you have a business number. In Canada they cant sell 100% commercial grade to a private residence. So that is why I bought all my stuff out of the states from epoxymasters. They also have very good customer service and answered all my 1000 questions and never seemed to get sick of me LOL.

Top Bottom