Commander turbo kit

too much

Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to pilot a couple of Kevin's turbo machine's.
In my opinion there are only a few builders in Canada and the States that have pushed the envelope as far as he has to see what powersports motors can take.
Since this video we have taken our Renegade's to Castrol raceway and played with 1/4 mile racing.
Kevin has gone 10.7@105mph at 30 plus pounds boost leaving the line on nitrous to get the turbo spooling with the machine setup for 300' dirt racing and having to get out of it at 1/2 track.
He has spent countless hours on the dyno with various sizes of turbo's to find what works for different riding conditions.
His brother's Outlander has a very well hidden turbo setup and makes 100hp all day long on pump gas and will push snow this winter.
They just finished a RZR900 with a Procharger blower that made close to a 100hp to the tires.
My 08 Renegade has gone 13.0@92mph at Castrol on a 40 shot of nitrous making 107hp to the tires with that setup.
I got greedy and tried to run with the big dogs at our last dirt event and popped a head gasket on an 80 shot.
Get Torqed knows boost and nitrous.
Don't skimp on the parts for your build and run good gas when you decide to turn it up.

Battenfelder Rodeo-Sept 22-2012 - YouTube

Top Bottom