Commander turbo kit

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been looking around. Only one I could find was a MCX kit. Anyone have any others that are making this for the commander?

C

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Jarred at Absolute Power and Performance in St Albert does them, I know he does can am quads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been looking around. Only one I could find was a MCX kit. Anyone have any others that are making this for the commander?

C

Go see the boys at get torqed, They'll set you up with a turbo quite nicely. It'll be dynoed and everything so you know you're getting every little bit out of it. If its a Can Am the get torqed boys are the best in the business. His outlander gets over 200 hp to the rear wheels lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with an MCX kit? I would have thought that would be the kit to go with no?

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with an MCX kit? I would have thought that would be the kit to go with no?

mass produced kit vs custom made kit made and tuned specifically for your machine... for a similar price... But to each their own i guess :)

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to be a dick but why turbo a commander?

its not a sporty platform, doesnt have the suspension too handle the speed. and its heavy.

im sure a stock maverick would be quicker then it.

if i were you i would sell the commander and buy a maverick. and if its still too slow slap a turbo on it.

my two cents

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you cannot put 4ppl into a maverick. I have a cage on the back for my two boys when they tag along....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe try to talk to Kevin of get torqued... in person... I have known Kev since 2008 and he is un mistakingly one of the top 4 or 5 tuners/builders in North America.. see what he knows and recommends... the battenfelder is this weekend and the drags are sunday... 277 rwhp on his turbo 16 inch stretch renegade.. running a 900 bbk... his 1000 outty is making 85 rwhp N/A to the rear wheels...with No NOS

Top Bottom