Cold

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup same in the mac steve-o.. i decided it was time for my winter hat when its that and -41 with windchill! lol

the fur lined hat that has the earflaps n big forehead piece :) best thing ever

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
PFFFFTTTT Puzzies I wanna be a cool kid so I wear hoody all year round never zipped +40 -40 doesn't matter only put the hood up in the summer while cruising with my friends i just turn around and walk backwards into the wind never wear any gloves helloooo thats what pockets are for.....geez you guys are old :cool:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PFFFFTTTT Puzzies I wanna be a cool kid so I wear hoody all year round never zipped +40 -40 doesn't matter only put the hood up in the summer while cruising with my friends i just turn around and walk backwards into the wind never wear any gloves helloooo thats what pockets are for.....geez you guys are old :cool:

you wear a hoody??? puzzie

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I know how to stay warm, get the quad with worn out tires stuck a few times while plowing, dig with shovel and warm up real fast while muttering to yourself that come spring you are shopping for new rubber.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The real cool kids call them kangaroo jackets..... just so you know.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You're right Mur bunny hugs sounds gay!
I from Saskatchewan so it was bunny hugs for me also.....thought the cool kids called them hoods ....well......because bunny hugs sounded gay

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-27 ( -34/wind ) in Fox Creek, been like this for about a week now,

but the cab in the hoe is nice an warm, cuz my a$$ is sittin in it

Top Bottom